Tuesday 20 May 2014

Nails Inc Floral Street Mews

B here...

When I received Nails Inc's email about their floral nail polish being released and you could pre-order and receive it before it was released to shops, I was straight on their website to pre-order mine.

There were some amazing colours to choose from and so close to pre-ordering them all, but I went for Floral Street Mews, which is a lovely pink and blue colour, perfect for Summer! These floral Nails Inc nail polishes are retailed at £12.

Here is Nails Inc's Floral Street Mews. The lid has white printed flowers, which is consistent with their other special effects nail polishes like Feathers. You can see all the flower shapes in white and blue and couldn't wait to try it on.


I shook the bottle quite vigorously to make sure that the flower shapes was well mixed, so there would be even application. Despite shaking it so hard, I did have to apply quite a few coats to make sure there was a good amount of flower shapes placed on each nail.

Here is the end result. My nails (false) did dry quite quickly, however, throughout the week, corners of some of the flower shapes did start to peel off, which is a shame but I still love the floral special effect and colours.

Love 
B xx

You can find Nails Inc Floral Street Mews nail polish from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment