Tuesday 20 May 2014

Urban Veda

Zee here...

At first when I opened my secret Santa present this Christmas my heart initially sunk, a load of bath and body gifts. I'm ashamed to admit my first thought was what an easy cop out. However this set of Urban Veda products turned out to be the uncovering of a gold mine!



My absolute favourite item is the Radiance Body Wash. The scent is incredible and the softness of the lotion is perfect for any type of skin. I love it! I wish everything I had was in the Radiance range just because of it's scent. 

The product that comes in second place would be the Soothing Hydrating Toner with it's warm and comforting sandlewood scent. This reminded me a lot of The Sanctuary range you can purchase in boots but it's even better! It's leaves your skin with a clean and healthy glow.

As you can see from the image I was lucky to receive a further 3 products, all from the Purifying range. These make your skin feel alive and fresh! Perfect for waking you up in the morning or on a hot summers day.

After my first time using the Urban Veda products I knew I wouldn't be able to switch back to normal high street shower and body products so I checked out their website. At first glance the Urban Veda range may seem a little highly priced (£8.99 for shower gel) but it is so unbelievably worth it! The products are natural, environmentally friendly and healthy for your skin. And the best part - they don't test on animals!

Check out all of Urban Veda's products here http://www.urbanveda.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment