Tuesday 27 May 2014

Joma Jewellery from Bod & Ted

B here...

There is a great little shop in Tunbridge Wells called Bod & Ted. It can be found on the High Street, along with other great stores like Mint Velvet, Isle Jacobsen and many more. If you're ever in the area then definitely pop in and have a look. Bod & Ted has an amazing range of clothes and accessories, from Zoe Karssen, Becksondergaard and Joma Jewellery.

I popped into Bod & Ted not long ago to have a look for bracelets. I'm a bit obsessed with building up my gold stacking bracelets. I had recently got a Fossil and Michael Kors bracelet, which are both about half an inch or less thick, so thought that a nice thin gold bracelet would look perfect with them. I thought to myself, which shop in Tunbridge Wells would have what I'm looking for? and Bod & Ted popped to mind.

There I found Joma Jewellery bracelets. There was a great selection of their bracelets from the A Little best-selling collection where each bracelet has a different theme. The one I went for was "a little GOLDEN GIRL", very appropriate considering it was for my gold stacking bracelets. It was £12, which I think it very reasonable and will definitely be buying more.

Here's the packaging that the bracelet came in. Sweet little bag tied with a white satin ribbon.



And here's the lovely Joma Jewellery bracelet "a little GOLDEN GIRL"

Here's my stacking bracelets so far, Fossil, Joma Jewellery and Michael Kors. Not sure what to add now, so any suggestions would be great :)



No comments:

Post a Comment