Sunday 1 June 2014

Little White Lies Red Satchel

B here...

It must be months ago now that I won this lovely Little White Lies Red Satchel bag. They were holding a Facebook competition and you simply had to Like and Share their post to enter. I was over the moon when I received it as I had only ever won a competition once previous to this!

Lovely red colour and envelope design

The strap is adjustable to two lengths


Inside has plenty of space

Pardon my messy dressing table...I've used the satchel as a clutch so far and thought it looked great paired with wearing all black.


I've looked up this satchel online and saw it in-store at Urban Outfitters and it's retailed at £90 and is 100% leather. They also have some other great colours like green and black.

Thank you for the lovely bag Little White Lies!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment