Wednesday 4 June 2014

Juno Saffiano Purse

Zee here...

Here is my lovely new Juno Saffiano purse in nude which I bought from House of Fraser. 

I always need to have large purses because of all the receipts, tickets and loyalty cards filling up my purse (if only it was filled with money!). The zip round style of this purse is great for storing as much as possible whilst also making sure everything is securely kept in the purse. 

I love the patent shine to as it makes the purse stand out more and feel more glamorous. The purse also comes in black and coral but I personally preferred it in nude. If the coral had been a brighter shade I would have bought that as it's more summery but it was a salmony pink which I wasn't a fan of. 


One of the things I love about the Juno range is their simple logo badge design. I'm not a fan of massive garish labels so this is the perfect balance. The badge is eye catching for the right reasons! 


This purse was really reasonable at only £20 and it even came in a beautiful box to protect it!

Check out the Juno range at House of Fraser here: http://www.houseoffraser.com




No comments:

Post a Comment