Saturday 28 June 2014

Wildwood Italian Restaurant in Maidstone

Zee here...

Wildwood seems to have become my new regular eating place! It seems whenever a group outing is organised we always end up here as the food is just so good! Wildwoord is a delicious Italian restaurant offering a wide range of dishes such as steak, pizza, pasta, seafood etc. There is something for everyone on their diverse menu!

Below is a picture from my most recent dining experience at Wildwood. They have a good selection of cocktails and seeing as I love anything raspberry flavoured I choose the Raspberry Bellini which is prosecco with raspberry puree. This was so yummy and easy to drink however it was quite small - it did start to go to my head though so I probably didn't need it to be any bigger. For my main I had the Sausage Calzone which has become my regular dish because its so so so good! The calzone is great value for money as its massive and stuffed with so many fillings. The caramelised onions in this dish are what really make the flavour - if I could have these on every pizza I ever eat I would! Even though I was full I still couldn't resist a desert, I went for Eton Mess...which is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth! It was so tasty with sweet refreshing strawberries and light meringue it was delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment