Tuesday 10 June 2014

Nail Rock Nail Wraps

B here...

I was really excited to try these Nail Rock nail wraps because I loved the tribal pattern. I ordered them from Nail Polish Direct and they arrived shortly after. 


I sat down and got myself prepared to try these nail wraps. I wear stick on nails so I thought it would a quick job, just stick on the nail wraps and done, unfortunately this was not the case. I read the instructions and tried to stick on one nail wrap and it just creased, I tried smoothing out the creases but there were too many. I then tried what the instructions said and pull the nail wrap tight to pull out any creases but still failed. I then tried it on another nail and the same thing, I dread to think even trying with my left hand.


Maybe I'm doing something wrong? If anyone has any suggestions please comment or tweet me @zeeandbblog.

So that was a real shame, I spent £8.99 and did not have lovely tribal patterned nails. Maybe I'll try nail wraps again one day and hopefully have an alternative outcome. 

X


No comments:

Post a Comment