Monday 2 June 2014

You Me Sushi, London

B here...

I love love love sushi...ok I don't eat seafood or fish, but some sushi restaurants sell chicken sushi and ever since I tried it, I can't get enough. My sister lives in London and whenever I have a chance, I'll go visit her, obviously because I want to see her but also because I get to have You Me Sushi. Addict huh?

Last time I had You Me Sushi, I had Chicken Gyoza, which are deep fried dumplings served with sweet chilli dip...delicious!

My all time favourite sushi is Teriyaki Chick Futomaki which is Teriyaki Chicken Roll Katsu style in breadcrumbs with avocado.


They deliver super quick and have loads of other dishes to choose from, so if you haven't tried it yet then definitely try it soon. In my opinion, it is much much better than Yo! Sushi.

Please bring a You Me Sushi to Kent :)

If you're ever in London, order some You Me Sushi, you won't be disappointed!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment