Sunday 15 June 2014

Soufflé Restaurant in Bearsted

Zee here...

After lots of hard work and long hours my boss decided to take my team out for lunch to Soufflé in Bearsted, Kent. I had heard that this was a really nice restaurant with incredible food which explains the high prices. 

For my starter I had 'Caesar Salad with Anchovies and Parmesan Straws' as this is my favourite salad. This was by far the best caesar salad I have ever had, the flavours were incredible and the parmesan cheese grated on top added to that taste. Personally I'm not a fan of anchovies so I only had a small amount of the straws but what I tasted was really well seasoned. This dish was fairly small which of course is normal for a starter but it was surprisingly filling!






For my main I had Breast of Chicken with a Wholegrain Mustard Sauce with a side of Hand Cut Chips. As you can see the presentation of the dish was pleasing however it looked like a fairly small portion of food - it turns out it was the perfect amount! The chicken was beautifully moist and the mustard sauce was so yummy! The dish was served with asparagus and carrots along with a couple of roasted potatoes. It turned out I didn't necessarily need the extra chips but these were delicious - you could tell that they were handmade!

For desert I had Vanilla Panna Cotta with a Raspberry Compote which has become my new favourite desert! I honestly could eat this all day everyday the flavour was so good!
I'm known for my sweet tooth but I would recommend this desert to everyone!







This is a fine dining restaurant but I truly believe the food was worth the price. I originally was going off the three course set menu which was a bargain for £19.95 but I did go off the set menu for my desert which was £7.50 alone. 

We had a fantastic time at Souffle, the food was beautiful and the service was perfect! I will definitely be going back again!






Find out more about Souffle here: Souffle Restaurant in Bearsted, Kent


No comments:

Post a Comment