Friday 27 June 2014

La Fiamma...the only place to order pizza from in Tunbridge Wells!

B here...

Where to start...if you love award winning pizza with top quality ingredients then La Fiamma is for you. Pizza from La Fiamma has turned into a weekly Tuesday dinner for my boyfriend and I and if my waistline could handle it I would have it every night! 

La Fiamma is located in Tunbridge Wells, just a few doors away from Domino's. I won't lie, I used to really enjoy Domino's pizza but ever since trying La Fiamma, there's no going back. 

Simon, the loveliest man (don't tell my other half) and the owner and chef at La Fiamma cooks the pizza in a wood fired oven and they come out perfectly with a thin base. They only sell one size, large, 13.5 - 14 inches and to be honest, why would you want any smaller?
I have the Pepperoni Piccante, which is spicy pepperoni, onion, jalapeño and chilli, however, I have mine minus the spicy bits, so essentially it is a margherita with pepperoni and red onion and it is unbelievable! My other half has the La Fiamma, which is wood fired ham, roasted peppers, roasted tomato, garlic and olives, however, he asks for no olives. He also has mutual love for La Fiamma and loves their pizza!

We usually collect our pizza, but have had delivered at times too and it's so quick! It arrives piping hot and ready to eat. All the staff we have met there are so friendly. I have also met Simon's wife and joint owner Sara, who is lovely. They are both a delight and have brought a real pizzeria gem to Tunbridge Wells.

Our two pizzas equate to around £30, but there is always an offer like buy one, get one free or buy one, get one half price, but to be honest, I would happily pay full price because it's worth it. I'm always happy to pay for good quality food.

La Fiamma also has a downstairs restaurant and newly available at Fuggles Beer Cafe, which is very exciting!

Browse La Fiamma menu here and enjoy!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment