Sunday 29 June 2014

Bill Skinner Jewellery

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

B here...

I journeyed to Tenterden this morning to visit Bill Skinner's jewellery boutique. I had looked on the website a few days before and found so many unique pieces I wanted, so I figured the 40 minute drive was in order to go have a look. 

Here is Bill Skinner's boutique in Tenterden. It is a lovely small store with a great window display. I noticed lots of passersbys stopping and looking at the jewellery. There is also a Bill Skinner boutique in Otford.

Here is part of the window displaying showing off the Curios collection. 

Inside the boutique, there are glass display boxes in the middle with the jewellery presented on slate. On the left is the March Hares and Tiger collection and on the right is the Curios and Frog & Lilipad collection.


Here is the leopard collection and I already have my eye on the leopard ring!


On the walls, there are these lovely shots that really show off the jewellery. The model is wearing a ring from the Curios collection, the Bee & Floral ring - "a piece of natural world captured in each glass dome"

This is the packaging and my lovely jewellery is safely boxed up inside. 

A box you can keep forever and place your jewellery in while you don't wear them. Love the grey and green satin bag!

Here are the gorgeous pieces I got today!  The Temple necklace, the Bee & Honeycomb Orb necklace and the Bee & Honeycomb ring.

The Bee & Honeycomb ring was £60, the Bee & Honeycomb Orb necklace was £95 and the Temple necklace was £50. I'm so love with them! They are unique and fun and you won't see everyone wearing them.

This is the Temple necklace up close. Set in 18ct, there you can see a miniature Statue of Zeus sitting on his Rhodium plated throne.

I think people may have to do a double take to check it's not a real bee! I was concerned that the bee may get caught on clothes, but it's absolutely fine and I can't stop looking at it.

Some of the pieces may say Out of Stock online, but it's worth calling or tweeting them to see if it is in one of their boutiques.

To buy your own unique and beautiful Bill Skinner pieces, click here!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment