Sunday 29 June 2014

No7 Cheeky Chops Nail Polish

Zee here...

I shop in Boots regularly and often get given vouchers with £3 off any No7 make up in store, whenever I get these vouchers I tend stock up on new No7 nail varnishes. I recently bought 'Cheeky Chops' which is a fun summery coral colour which looks lovely on! As you can see by the photo it leaves your nails looking bright with a smooth glossy professional finish. This colour is great for adding statement to any outfit - especially when wearing black!  I have already gone and bought another 'Cheeky Chops' as I love the colour that much I don't want to risk it being discontinued! 

One of my favourite things about the No7 nail varnish range is that it lasts at least a week and tends to be pretty much chip free! I also love the No7 nail varnish bottles - they have a sleek look to them and it looks great when you line them all up together!

Get your own No7 nail varnish here


2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty colour! I'm shocked to hear that it lasts so long on you, I always find that No7 polishes don't last long, no matter what topcoat :(
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, it always seems to last for me - maybe its because recently I've started using the Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay Clear Gel nail polish as a top coat? I recommend using that as it makes your nails shiny as if you've had a gel manicure but without the cost and that could explain why my nails stay chip free for longer :)
      Zee x

      Delete