Sunday 8 June 2014

Layered + Long Wishbone Necklace

B here...

I recently stumbled across Layered + Long on Instagram. They sell personalised jewellery and I'm sure you have guessed from the name, they have lovely long and layered necklaces that you can build on and they have a selection of lengths. It took around 2 weeks to arrive as it has to be handmade and shipped from the U.S.

Here's the packaging it arrived it. A sweet little brown box wrapped in their brand. 


Another nice and personalised touch is the little card saying Enjoy!

There's the necklace I ordered and I love it! Lovely long gold chain (32 inches) and wishbone pendant.



I will definitely be ordering more to build up my layering necklace. 

Thank you Layered + Long!

To buy your own Layered + Long piece, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment