Tuesday 10 June 2014

Mint Velvet Necklaces

B here...

My sister came to visit last weekend, so we decided to pop into Mint Velvet on Tunbridge Wells High Street to have a browse. I knew for a fact that I wouldn't be leaving empty handed as their necklaces are so nice and the lovely styling guru Lynne Meek had tweeted a picture of a Mint Velvet necklace she had recently worn, which I loved.

We arrived at Mint Velvet and as soon as I walked in, I had already spotted one necklace that I wanted. The Rose Gold Bolt necklace for £35. It's the perfect length for me as I really only wear long necklaces. You could describe it as tribal with the beads and orange black colouring.

I continued to look around and on the counter, there was this stand of necklaces and I spotted the one that Lynne had tweeted and it was lovely. I tried it on and was the perfect length again and would be a great addition to layer up with my other necklaces. The necklace is called Fine Arrowhead & Stone and is also £35.


Here's the packaging: a lovely small Mint Velvet bag and each necklace in a protective pouch.


Here are the necklaces that my lovely other half bought me. The Rose Gold Bolt necklace on the left and the Fine Arrowhead & Stone necklace on the right, both at £35. 


If you love fashion, need any styling advice and want to be kept up-to-date with amazing fashion shows and styling events then follow Lynne Meek on Twitter: @meekysqueeky

To buy the Fine Arrowhead & Stone necklace, click here.

To buy the Rose Gold Bolt necklace, click here.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment