Tuesday 10 June 2014

Soprano Tapas & Wine Bar in Tunbridge Wells

B here...

A couple of weeks ago, my other half and I went to Soprano Tapas & Wine Bar in Tunbridge Wells for dinner. We had been once before and it was so delicious that we thought let's go again and it definitely won't be the last. It's a lovely small restaurant situated on the High Street.

We ordered the Albondigas con Salsa de Tomato, which are Soprano's famous meatballs. They are so so yummy and £5.85 a portion. 

My other half loves chicken wings, so he ordered Alitas de Pollo con Salsa Barbacoa at £4.95 and you can't not order the Patatas Bravas (fried potato with spicy tomato sauce) at £5.55.


The photo below is the Pinchos de Cordero Marinado at £5.95, which are lambs kebabs marinated in all sorts of deliciousness. 


Here are the Serrano Croquetas served with a red pepper sauce at £5.45. I took this photo after I already polished one away! I couldn't wait. You could say that it is one of my favourite tapas dish.

Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Soprano's, the food arrived quickly and was delicious and the service is great. They also have live music on a Thursday evening from 8pm. 

To book a table or to have a look at their lunchtime or evening menu, click here.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment