Monday 2 June 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Varnish

Zee here...

I love painting my nails and once I heard that Revlon had bought out a scented nail varnish I just had to try it. Seeing as mint green seems to be this summers colour I chose the sparkly Wintermint shade.

Don't make the same mistake as me and try to sniff the varnish from the bottle as the scent is only apparent once dry.


The varnish went on perfectly and only one slightly thick coat was needed! My nails were dry within minutes and the glitter was evenly spread. As soon as my nails were dry you could definitely smell the fresh minty scent! At first does seem to be quite strong however it does settle down.

I'm really pleased with my Revlon Parfumerie nail varnish as the colour and finish looks great. And much to my surprise the scent really works! I can't wait to try out other shades.







No comments:

Post a Comment