Tuesday 3 June 2014

Primark Colourful Chunky Necklace

B here...

As I've said in a previous post, I went to Lakeside Shopping Centre the other weekend and went a bit mad in Primark. With some trips to Primark, I find nothing but on this occasion it was quite the opposite and left with 4 pairs of shoes, a necklace, a cami top and mini Cath Kidston lookalike lanterns!

This necklace really caught my eye with all the summery colours of blue, pinks and reds and at £6, you can't go wrong. It's not particularly heavy and can jazz up a casual look.

Lakeside Primark is a really good one compared to some other Primark's I have visited. It has 3 massive floors and it's all spaced out and not too cramped where people are trampling on you.

Overall, I love the necklace and on my next Primark trip, I hope I find some more treasures.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment