Saturday 14 June 2014

Aussie Hair Products

Zee here...

Due to my long bleach blonde hair I'm constantly on the search for good shampoos and conditioners that can help repair the damage I've done over the years. After browsing around Superdrug the Aussie collection caught my eye as they were on a 3 for £10 promotion. Seeing as I've always heard good things about the Aussie hair products I thought I'd give them a try. 

My hair has become really dry due to the amount I used to straighten my hair so I decided to choose the Miracle Moist shampoo. When applying this shampoo it can make your hair feel a little coarse but once you wash it off you can feel the improvement in the condition. Another good thing is that you don't need to use much in order to cover your whole head! This shampoo works really well but you obviously need a good conditioner to compliment it.

For the conditioner I chose the Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle Treatment to help with the heat damage that my hair has been subjected too. I love this product as it leaves your hair feeling super soft and smooth! I try to leave it on as long as possible each time I use it but it works well on just the 3 minutes alone. And the best thing about using this alongside the Miracle Moist shampoo is the heavenly scent you're left with. Hair products that leave my hair smelling incredible for the rest of the day always win my seal of approval. 


And last but not least is the Miracle Recharge Shine Spray which I chose to help give my hair a boost in between washes. Just like the shampoo and conditioner this smells beautiful - I now use it just before I go out for the day to make my hair smell lovely! This also works well on damp hair as it helps your brush ease through your hair.

All in all I can say I am thoroughly impressed with the Aussie range and can't wait to try out more of their products, especially their ones for beach hair when I go away. They help to improve the quality of your hair whilst leaving it smelling amazing!

Get yours here: Aussie Collection at Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment