Tuesday 17 June 2014

Inside June's Glossybox

B here...

My Glossybox arrived today!! As always, amazing packaging, I'm crazy about the pink box that it always arrives in. 

So let's have a peak inside June's Glossybox.

Teeez Trend Cosmetics - Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush, €19
First impressions, I love the packaging and pattern on the brush. Will be a fab addition to my make up brushes!

So Susan Cosmetics - Universal Blush, £18. 
Again I love the packaging and on the back of the box it says cruelty free with a picture of a rabbit. I haven't used blush before but excited to try it!

got2b - Rise 'n Shine Soufflé, £4.07
Smells amazing! I also don't tend to use hair products like this but it's for volume and shine and I wouldn't say no to my hair looking shiny and voluminous.

Roger&Gallet - Fleur de Figuier discovery ritual, shower cream, body lotion and way fraîche fragrance.

nailgirls - 3 in 1 bass/topcoat & nail strengthener, £13.50 for 15ml. This one is 10ml. 
I love doing my nails, so can't wait to try this.

So far, I've loved my Glossybox's! It's great, receiving a box of mystery beauty products every month. I opted for the Monthly Plan at £10 a month plus postage.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment