Thursday 5 June 2014

Bill's Restaurant - Tunbridge Wells

B here...

Bill's restaurant has recently opened in Tunbridge Wells! I had heard of them before and seen them dotted around London but never ate there. Shortly after in opened in Twells, I was there to try it out with my other half. Then last night, I was there again with a friend. Love the decor inside, great atmosphere and lovely staff. 

For drinks, I had the pink lemonade. So refreshing and it comes with strawberries in the glass which is a great touch. 


For main, I had the marinated chicken skewers with cous cous, whole meal pitta bread and tzatziki. It was delicious, felt like I was in Greece! The only downside to this dish was that it went a bit over the top with parsley, but otherwise it was great. 


For dessert, we both had the cinnamon doughnuts with strawberries and chocolate dip! Amazing!! No other words really except absolutely delicious! 

We had great service and the food arrived quickly. The bill total with 3 pink lemonades, 2 mains, 2 desserts plus tip was £43, which I think is great value for money. 

Overall, I'm so happy that Bill's opened in a Tunbridge Wells and I will definitely be going there a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment