Thursday 26 June 2014

3 Girls at Bills Restaurant in Tunbridge Wells

B here...

I took my two lovely girlfriends to Bills restaurant last night as they had never been before. This is now my 4th visit and I continue to be a huge Bills fan! We were seated quickly and the staff as always are so friendly and attentive.

I had the halloumi and hummus burger but minus the hummus as I'm not that keen it. It was delicious! It had baby gem lettuce, roasted red pepper and a yoghurt and sweet chili sauce. 


Amy went for the macaroni and cheese and she clearly really enjoyed it because she didn't speak for a while! I had a try and it was so yummy. 

Gemma had the avocado, bacon and spinach and she also said she really enjoyed it and it did look like a very appealing salad. "The bacon was properly crispy, not half cripsy".

For dessert, three of us shared two lots of the mini cinnamon doughnuts and as always they were phenomenal. 

The bill in total was £51.74, which is very reasonable for a meal for 3.

Thanks Bills! We will see you soon!

X

2 comments:

  1. Ooh we recently got a Bills restaurant where I live, and I love it! Gorgeous food!
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the food is so yummy! :) The doughnuts with chocolate dip is to die for x

    ReplyDelete