Tuesday 20 May 2014

Stella & Dot

B here...

Last month, I went to a styling event at a shop called Pure Collection in Tunbridge Wells. This is where I found Stella & Dot jewellery! They had so many beautiful necklaces to choose from, but I controlled myself and only bought one, the Rebel necklace in gold at £65.

It was nicely packaged up, as you can see below. Great pattern and so colourful.

The pendant is surprisingly heavy, which is perfect as it stays in place. I literally wear it with every outfit as it's so versatile and goes with everything. On the left, I'm wearing it with a black Topshop top and on the right with a blue and white striped swing dress from Boohoo.com.


Stella & Dot's Rebel necklace has also be seen on celebrity Selena Gomez.

To summarise, this was my first purchase from Stella & Dot and definitely not my last!

Love 
B xx

Stella & Dot Rebel pendant necklace can be bought from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment