Saturday 16 August 2014

Models Own Artstix Duo Polish - Blibble

B here...

I tried this Models Own Artstix Duo Polish 2 weeks ago now and loved it! When I was picking out Models Own nail polishes to buy I really wanted this neon pink polish but it was out of stock but the sales assistant said that this Artstix was the same neon pink so I bought it.


It was a bit awkward applying the nail polish as it isn't your standard bottle, but I love the colour and added the silver cover it sparkle to one finger on each hand. 

The pink really stands out as it was the first thing most people complimented me on when I saw them!

With all Models Own nail polishes I have tried, they have all been smooth application and quick to dry.

To buy your Models Own Artstix at £5.99, click here.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment