Monday 18 August 2014

August's GlossyBox

B here...

This month's GlossyBox has arrived and it looks like the box has changed to more of a square matte, which is still lovely. The box felt heavy, so I have very curious to what was inside.

Let's take a peak...


[Comfort Zone] Essentials Cleansing Milk - Full size product £20
I don't usually use cleansing milk as part of my beauty regime, but it looks and sounds like a good product, so I'll give it a go.


Lalique L'Amour, £67 for a full size 50ml bottle
I dabbed some on my wrists straight away and it is a lovely scent, very floral. 


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (40ml) £38 for a full size 250ml
This is a pre-shampoo treatment and originally created for Audrey Hepburn. I wouldn't normally buy hair treatments like this, but excited to give it a try to see the results.


Figs & Rouge Mini Hand Cream (20ml) £6.95 for full size 80ml
This was the first product to stand out to me with the amazing colours on the bottle. It;s the perfect size to take around in your bag. It's smooth on the skin and a lovely scent of shea butter. 


Yves Rocher Pink Nail Polish 3ml at £3.60
First thoughts were "its so cute". Petite bottle of nail polish and a really nice pink colour.


Kryolan For GlossyBox Highlighter Cashmere - Full size product at £12.95
This highlighter really does feel like cashmare. It's so soft and a subtle shine when I tried it on my hand. Perfect for cheekbones and lips.


Overall, I'm impressed with this month's Glossybox and can't wait to try these products.

To receive a box of beauty surprises every month, click here.

x

1 comment:

  1. These Glossyboxes look so nice, I'm really tempted! I really like your blog! :)
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://chibichic.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award/#more-379

    ReplyDelete