Monday 18 August 2014

Sunday Roast at CAU Tunbridge Wells

B here...

Today I went for Sunday roast at CAU in Tunbridge Wells. I've been to CAU before for steak but never for Sunday roast.


I told the waitress I needed something refreshing to drink and she suggested a CAU cooler which had grape, elderflower, strawberries and it was so nice! Definitely refreshing and exactly what I wanted.


Not much time went by until our roasts arrived and WOW!! Presented on wooden boards was the sliced up rump of beef, roast potatoes, onion rings, giant carrots, Yorkshire pudding and red wine gravy. I love the presentation and it looked delicious.


An extra side they offer is cauliflower and cheese, which was delicious! Not too cheesy, just perfect.


The rump of beef was perfectly cooked and tasted amazing. The onion rings was a different addition to a roast, but went very well and again tasted delicious.


At £15 pp, I thought the Sunday roast was good value and I would definitely go back again. The staff as always are so friendly and attentive and the food arrived quickly.

If you haven't yet been to a CAU restaurant, then I suggest go, go now!

Is there a CAU restaurant near you?

x

1 comment:

  1. wow I really made a bad decision reading this while hungry... lol! everything looks delicious! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete