Monday 4 August 2014

The Kardashian's Dash Store in Miami

Zee here...

As soon as I knew I was visiting Miami it was a given that I'd have to hunt down the Kardashian store called Dash! After asking for some directions I managed to find it, located around Mac, Vidal Sassoon and other higher end stores. I wasn't allowed to take any pictures inside but here is the store front which looked nice and elegant, matching the simplistic style to the other stores on that street.


I regularly watch the show so I was excited to go and potentially buy something from the store. After seeing them work on the launch of their make up line on their show this is what I'd been hoping to buy but sadly it seems the Miami store literally only stocked lip gloss. I was extremely disappointed by the lack of stock in this small store, especially since that was probably my only chance to ever visit the store. On a sign it said there were nail files for $8 which I thought was a perfect souvenir for everyone at home but sadly they didn't actually stock them. 

One thing I did love was their candles - the scents were incredible but they were too heavy for me to buy and carry back in my case and were $40. The clothes in the store were also lovely but the tops tended to start at $200 which is understandable as a designer brand but was out of my price range sadly.

Overall the store was nice and elegant but I was a little disappointed by the range of stock it had.



3 comments:

  1. would be so cool to visit Dash, although I would visit just to visit, not to actually buy anything... $200 for a tank top? no thanks!! pretty cool you still saw the building though :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Ive nominated you for Liebster Blog Awards, have a look at my blog for more details. I love your blog and posts http://alicevictoriari.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I envy you! I always wanted to visit a Dash store, but I think there aren't any in Europe:// Would you like to check out my blog & follow me on bloglovin(I always follow back)? :))

    xx,
    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete