Monday 8 September 2014

Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch

Zee here...

I finally got round to using the money that I got for my 21st birthday last year and bought myself a beautiful Michael Kors watch! From the start I knew I wanted to use the money for a watch as it seemed like a lovely keepsake but I also wanted to make sure it was the right one. It didn't take long for me to set my heart on a Michael Kors watch as all the collection are stunning. 


I loved this watch when I saw it and I can't get enough of the colour rose gold now! At first though I was a little worried as all of my expensive jewellery is silver so I was concerned this wouldn't match. However rose gold seems to go perfectly with both silver and gold! I feel like the colour helps make the watch stand out and look more stylish too. The watch has a bit of weight to it which shows that's it's made from good quality material but because it's a perfect fit you can't feel the weight at all when wearing it, it's actually very comfortable! 

I was lucky enough to purchase my watch while on holiday in Florida. I knew I wanted to buy my watch out there so it became my mission to find a Michael Kors store (turned out to be very easy). We found one in an outlet shopping district in Estero. The photo below shows the outside of the store, the inside was beautiful! Surrounded by stunning bags, purses and jewellery it was hard to focus but I knew what I came for. The staff were so lovely and welcoming, even offering advice on what we should do in the area, I really didn't expect it from such a high end store! I was throroughly impressed and left with a big smile on my face. And the best part? My watch only cost $250 which is the equivalent of around £160 - sooo much cheaper than in the UK! I love my watch and had a great time buying it in the Michael Kors store.


X

1 comment:

  1. It’s beautiful! That timepiece is worth all the money you reserved for it. It’s certainly a lovely keepsake. For one, rose golds do match almost everything elegantly. So, I guess it’s kind of an investment to own ones that you could wear on special occasions. Cheers!

    Jake Schwartz @ Gold Fever Catch it!

    ReplyDelete