Tuesday 30 September 2014

Red Wine Floral Dress from Dorothy Perkins

Zee here...

Wedding receptions can be quite tricky to dress for as you don't want to look majorly formal but at the same time you don't want to look like you're off clubbing. When I was invited to my boss's wedding I was really struggling with what to wear. After going through my whole wardrobe I decided I needed something new. And what better timing when Dorothy Perkins email me about their 30% off event!

I stumbled across this lovely maroon floral dress, it was supposed to be £18 which is cheap anyway but due to the promotional event it only cost £15!! 


I loved wearing this dress, I felt very comfortable and I received loads of compliments! I struggle with my weight but the style of this dress is perfect for a curvier figure as it only comes in at the waist and the pattern distracts from the stomach area! Another great thing about this dress is the length - as I'm fairly tall I struggle with finding dresses that are an appropriate length but this was perfect. I didn't have to worry at all about keeping myself covered, it was still above the knee but well below my bum. I accessorised my outfit with nude heels which dressed it up without looking formal. 
I have also been able to wear this dress at work as it looks smart but as it's a jersey material it doesn't look over the top (perfect for my office!). 

This is a lovely dress and it's such great value for money - what's the best thing? That it comes in so many more colours!! I'm already ordering the one black, white and grey floral design! 




X

1 comment:

  1. Love the color and the pattern... you look great in it! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete