Wednesday 24 September 2014

House of Holland Thorn In My Side by Elegant Touch

B here...

After trying House of Holland's Sweet Tooth nails, I went on the hunt for some other patterns. There is so much choice that I really had to control myself and just buy one pack.

I went for Thorn In My Side which has these amazing 3D roses stuck on some of the nails.


Here is what they look like stuck on. I use Elegant Touch nail glue which is really good and they stay stuck on for well over a week for me. 

I love the thorn and rose pattern! 


After a week or so, I carefully removed them so that I could use them again soon.

These were £7.99, which I think is reasonable and even more reasonable if you able to keep the intact when you remove them.

To buy yours, visit Elegant Touch.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment