Monday 8 September 2014

Body Shop Mango Mini's

Zee here...

Check out my latest purchases, a mango body whip and a mango lip butter. I don't know if it's just me but I find miniature items really cute and have to buy them. I have the normal large body lotion already but in a different scent however when I saw this one I thought it would be perfect for on my desk at work! As I walk to and from work I often find myself needing hand cream or lip balm in the colder months so these will come in handy. I'm prepared for winter already, no dry hands or sore lips for me! 


These weren't too badly priced - the body whip was £3 and the lip butter £4 but they were on a deal where you get one half price so it only cost me £5.50 in total! They both smell lovely and the lip butter tastes okay too, I always worry it will taste chemically! Well worth the buy!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment