Wednesday 24 September 2014

House of Holland Sweet Tooth by Elegant Touch

B here...

I went into Boots the other day to pick up some more foundation and obviously I had a look around too. I saw these super cute House of a Holland ice cream nails and thought I had to try them. I wear false nails as it is but usually just a solid colour. I loved the ice cream pattern and stiletto shape. 


Here's what they look like once they're on and I love them! They were easy to apply and I was able to find a size that fits each nail. 

These were £8.99, which is a little bit more expensive than the other patterns but they are so cute, so it's worth it to me! :)


House of Holland have so many other patterns that I will definitely be trying!

To buy yours, visit Elegant Touch.

Have you tried any stick on nails like this?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment