Saturday 5 July 2014

Kai's Kitchen in Tunbridge Wells

B here...

I went to Kai's Kitchen for lunch last weekend with my boyfriend, Gus. Kai's Kitchen is next to Hoopers, opposite Tunbridge Wells train station and is a relatively small restaurant/cafe. They serve Thai food as well as baguettes and sandwiches, milkshakes and coffee. 

To give you an idea with what Thai food they serve, I took a photo of their menu. It's a great selection of food you can choose from and very reasonably priced.


To start, we shared (more like Gus ate them all and let me had a bite of one) Moo Ping BBQ Pork on Skewers, which was amazing! It tasted exactly like the pork skewers you get in Thailand from the food carts.


Gus had the Thai Green Chicken Curry which came with rice. He said it was brilliant and had a slight kick. The dishes are nicely presented and looks delicious.


I had Pad Thai with Chicken, which is what I would usually order when going to any Thai restaurant. It was delicious! By the far the best Pad Thai I've ever had in Tunbridge Wells. They are very generous with the portion sizes and I didn't even need dinner that evening.


The service was quick and the waitress was very friendly. They also do takeaway, so if you're a commuter, it's the perfect location to grab some food on the way home.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment