Sunday 13 July 2014

Fentiman's Vintage Drinks

Zee here...

When I was out in the village of Lewes I found these cute Fentiman's vintage drinks bottles. Straight away I thought these would make lovely little gifts to take home for my family so I bought three different bottles as they were only £2.25 each.

As my late nan's name was Rose it seemed appropriate to get the Rose Lemonade for Granddad which he absolutely loved! It's made with 'the juice of real lemons and pure Rose Otto oil from the world famous Rose Valley in Kazanlak, Bulgaria.' According to him it was delicious and that the rose flavour worked perfectly with the lemons. He was also fascinated by the old style bottle that the drink came in, bringing back loads of memories and stories from 'back in his day'.

My mum is constantly buying any supermarket own brand Dandelion and Burdock so I thought she would definitely enjoy trying the real deal Dandelion and Burdock from Fentiman's. She was thrilled when I showed her the gift! She said it was by far the best Dandelion and Burdock drink she had tried, she was impressed by the strength of the flavour compared to the cheaply mass produced supermarket stuff she usually has. It shows that sometimes its worth spending that little bit more as the quality is so much better!

Even though my sister is now 19 she still seems to always pick a coke over an alcoholic drink as she loves it so much therefore the Curiosity Cola was great for her. She loved it, saying it was better than Coca Cola's own recipe!


The Fentiman's drinks are lovely and unique. The vintage feel to the bottles really stands out and works well with their brand!

Use this stock list to check out where you can buy yours!
http://www.fentimans.com/stockists

1 comment:

  1. ooo I love these!
    The cola one is amazing
    http://www.bloglovin.com/adrugstoreaddiction
    xx

    ReplyDelete