Friday 18 July 2014

Inquisitive Cows Mulberry Artwork

B here...

I stumbled across Inquisitive Cows on Twitter and fell in love with his Mulberry illustrations.  I'm crazy about Mulberry bags and thought his artwork was made for me.

Here is the Mulberry illustration I'm talking about. It clearly shows how any woman would feel about her Mulberry bag especially if it was her first one.


As soon as I saw it, I messaged @CWcharlesworth (Inquisitive Cows) to find out if I could buy it. Minutes later, I had a reply saying I could and that I was able to buy the original. I was so happy! A few days later, Will (the artist) popped by to drop it off. He is a lovely guy and even said that if I had any suggestions of anything he could draw then let him know, so if you have any ideas and want your own Inquisitive Cows illustration then tweet @CWcharlesworth or visit his website.


 My new Mulberry illustrations next to my Bayswater! :)


I'm going to get it framed and then I think I will hang it near my make-up table.


Not only are there illustrations of Mulberry bags, but there are some great pieces of Cows, Chickens, Bunnies and many more! 

To see for yourself, visit his website or Twitter.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment