Saturday 12 July 2014

Mulberry Envelope Purse in Red

B here...

I went into Tunbridge Wells town today to just have a browse of the shops. I intended to go in to find a new perfume, but ended up leaving with a new Mulberry purse...oops!

I went into Fenwick's as always just to admire the Mulberry bags and I saw that some purses were 40% off. There was this lovely Mulberry Envelope purse in red patent, which was £177 down from £295. I currently have the Mulberry Continental purse, which I have had for around 3 years now and have wanted to buy a new one in a while.


Here she is :) Wrapped up in lovely tissue with the Mulberry logo everywhere.


I may be colour blind because I thought it looks quite orange in these photos, but it is red.


I love the postman's lock in order to open and close the purse. 


There is a fair bit of space inside for cards and money. In comparison to the Mulberry Continental purse, there is not as many card holder spaces, but with the Envelope purse it will stop me from carrying cards that I never use.


There's a pocket at the back of the purse for coins.


I love this purse and with 40% off, it's even better! I usually go for browns or blacks with my bags or purses, but thought I should spice things up a bit and go for red and I'm happy I did.

x

3 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely beautiful! Cant believe you got 40% off xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I'll be making a trip to Tunbridge Wells....haha

    Great post!

    http://princessofpretty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lauren xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I love a red bag to add a pop of colour to any outfit really and at 40% off?? well done you for the great find! haha

    ReplyDelete