Monday 7 July 2014

New Models Own Nail Polishes

B here...

I went to Bluewater yesterday and saw the Models Own bottleshop, so had to pop in and have a look. I've never used Models Own nail polishes before but my friend Amy was raving about their Hyper Gel range. There was an offer where you could get 6 nail polishes for £20 and then if you can get the Hyper Gel Top Coat for £5 which is usually £8. The Models Own shop assistant was so helpful and lovely. I also got a free Models Own mirror for just going in there to have a look.


I was so excited to try one of my new nail polishes that I did my nails that evening. I went for the neon yellow nail polish called Polish for Tans Bikini NP200. The yellow is designed to enhance and compliment a natural tan.


I also used the Hyper Gel Top Coat, which gives your nails a gel effect and makes them look really shiny. The Hyper Get Top Coat is usually £8, but I got it for £5 as I bought other Models Own products.


Here are my nails after the neon yellow nail polish and Hyper Gel Top Coat. As I was a newbie to Models Own nail polishes, I was really impressed with the application and love the colour. I've had constant compliments on the neon yellow.

Overall, I am really happy with my purchases from Models Own and I will definitely be buying more. I've already got my eye on the neon green colour! ;)

To buy Models Own Polish for Tans Bikini, click here.

To buy the Hyper Gel Top Coat, click here.

x

3 comments:

  1. The yellow looks amazing on!
    I really want to visit a bottle shop.
    The bags you get are so cute
    xx
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the neon yellow colour and love it, I'd recommend if you can getting the neon pink version from the same range called Shades, its beautiful, Elle x

    notesofpetranella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I have just got some of the sweet shop collection and they smell amazing, I would recommend them! I love Models Own polishes and have loads! x

    ReplyDelete