Sunday 27 July 2014

Bill Skinner Drinks Party

B here...

I got a bit snap happy as you will find throughout this post, which is understandable as Bill Skinner jewellery is absolutely divine. My friend Vikki and I went to Bill Skinner's Drinks Party on Friday 25th July at their Tenterden shop. I was so excited to go!

Welcomed with champagne...cheers!


and delicious canapés with vegetables and dip.


Love the bunting!


There's the lovely Vikki deciding which piece to buy.


Too many choices...I love them all!


Here is the lovely Rachel who is the Manageress of the Tenterden store who has been a great help with deciding what jewellery suits me. There is Oliver, the photographer and owner of Legend Photography who took some great photos and Vikki and I had a little photo shoot which was so much fun. Oliver is fun, makes you feel completely relaxed and very friendly.



 These are the 2 gorgeous rings that I decided to buy. The Hedgerow Statement Ring at £75 and the Leopard Ring at £60. I also got 10% off them as a special discount for the event, so I could justify buying 2!


I love the Hedgerow Statement Ring so much! It's so unique and beautifully designed. The colours and detail is amazing and will go with everything.


Love the bird


 Here is the Leopard Ring, I was nearly out the door with my Hedgerow Statement Ring but then I saw the Leopard Ring and had to try it on, which led to me buying it too!

 
It's such a nice ring and looks great on.


Thank you for such a lovely day and looking forward to your future events!

For Bill Skinner jewellery, click here.

For Legend Photography where you will get a fabulous photographer or videographer, click here.

x

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty ring! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great blog post !
    I just wanted to say that i have nominated you for the Liebster award.
    More information is on my page: rowsuponrowsof-roses.blogspot.com
    Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete