Sunday 6 July 2014

Accessorize Sterling Silver Earrings

Zee here...

I've had the second and third holes in my ear pierced for a few years but for the past year I haven't really bothered wearing any earrings in them and eventually assumed they'd closed. When I found out they hadn't I knew right away I wanted some cute tiny earrings in them as I didn't want to swamp my ear in jewellery. Whenever I need new earrings the first place I think of is Accessorize as it always has such pretty jewellery. I also like the fact they have a range that is sterling silver jewellery which reduces the chances of irritation or a reaction from the metal. 



The picture below shows the cute little earrings I found! I originally pictured myself just getting two small gems but this pack had sweet tiny flowers and birds so I couldn't resist! They are the perfect size and look great in my ear!

I have already received compliments on how lovely the little flower earrings are so I'm really pleased with my purchase! These earrings cost £8, which isn't bad for three pairs. Also because they are sterling sliver they shouldn't rust or change colour.

I will regularly be checking to see when Accessorize gets any more lovely little earrings in so I can expand my collection.

Check out Accessorise's earrings here 

x

4 comments:

  1. I really want all three piercings done!
    I only have one :(
    I had a bit of an accessorize haul today. It's 50% of most things at the minute
    xx
    I'd love if you could take a look at my blog
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get them pierced! I love them though I do need to find small earrings for the second and third holes otherwise my ears can look swamped :) I'm considering getting the top or half way up my ear pierced! Yess that was on when I was there too - I bought a pack of three small gold plated studs which will go in these holes when I'm wearing gold jewellery :) I'll be doing a blog post about them sometime this week

      I love your blog! The design is lovely - did you do all your logos yourself?

      Zee xx

      Delete
  2. "Yes, I agree that place really has some amazing stuff! Their silver stud earrings don't overwhelm the ears & really give an extra chic feel when I wear them. I found some lightweight silver earrings online shopping- they're not expensive & are genuine 925 silver!
    "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog.! Very Well explain about sterling silver earrings.This blog is impressive and gives good details.I would like to share motifs also provide the silver jewellery.Thank You Keep Posting.!

    ReplyDelete