Wednesday 2 July 2014

MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss & Bill Skinner Bee and Honeycomb Ring

B here...

My friend bought this lovely MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss called Baby Sparks this weekend and thought I would share because it's a lovely colour. It was £17.50, which I thought is a little steep but I have used MAC lip glosses before and they last ages so it's worth it.

It's a love pink colour with sparkly glitter too and super shiny on. My friend has fair skin and this lip gloss really compliments her. The only downside is that it is super sticky and if a wind blew then all your hair will definitely be stuck on your month, but this is what we deal with for beauty products eh?

I also couldn't resist popping my new Bill Skinner Bee & Honeycomb ring in the photo because I love it so much :) Who knew a piece of jewellery could make you so happy!

To buy MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss, click here.

To buy your own unique Bill Skinner jewellery, click here.

X

2 comments:

  1. The pink colour looks really cute, and the stickiness of lipglosses is one of the reasons why I don't wear them on a daily basis! I love the ring btw!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's a shame it's so sticky! Thank you for your comment :) x

    ReplyDelete