Saturday 5 July 2014

Triple Chocolate Brownie Layer Cake from Marks and Spencer's

Zee here...

Everyone who knows me will tell you I have a very sweet tooth which means this is my perfect desert! My grandad bought me a Triple Chocolate Brownie Layer Cake from the Marks and Spencer's 'Great British Summer' range. It looked amazing and it tasted like heaven! The balance of cake/brownie and vanilla buttercream was perfect for me however it was very sickly in large amounts however I see that as a good thing as it stops me over indulging! 

 
M&S do some great deserts and something like this is unique and unlike what I've seen anywhere else but is so popular with chocoholics like me! This cake also makes a great gift as it is a decent size and it's nice to have something different! It had good reactions from nearly everyone who had a piece. 


No comments:

Post a Comment