Monday 14 July 2014

Pale Pink Summer Beaded Sandals

Zee here...

I'm a massive fan of New Looks sandals and once again they have impressed me this year. These pretty nude/pale pink sandals were only £17.99 and they go with everything!! I love the beadwork, it makes the sandals much more dressy which means I can where them out clubbing too. 


The first time I wore them they did rub a lot and I ended up with a big blister on each foot by the toe piece. By the time I wore them again my feet had clearly got used to them and were much happier and now I can spend all day in them! I'm going to a wedding at the weekend and I have bought a nude lace dress which these sandals will look lovely with. 

I'm already looking on New Look's website to get myself some more summer sandals!! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment