Monday 21 July 2014

Giraffe in Oxford

Zee here...

Today I ate at Giraffe for the first time in Oxford City Centre. The service was great with all the servers being very friendly and helpful. I was impressed by the range of choice on their menu with full English breakfasts, burgers, Mexican dishes, grills! 

We had some lovely mint lemonade for £2.55 which came out in these cute jam jars! I love the presentation of these drinks, it's such a simple idea but works so well! This was a lovely and refreshing drink with makes a nice drink from the standard coke, sprite, fanta soft drinks usually on offer at restaurants.


For my main I had BBQ Chicken and Cheddar Cheese Quesadillas with a salsa and salad on the side for £9.25. This dish was so good!! The filling also had some sweetcorn and black beans which emhanced the Mexican theme and added more flavour. These were also presented so nicely on a wooden board. It was also really filling which was surprising for me as I thought it didn't look tht big initially.

I had a great time at Giraffe and will definitely be going back to try out more of their dishes!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment