Tuesday 22 July 2014

Models Own HyperGel Turquoise Gloss

B here...

It's that time again...new nails!

This week I've gone for another Models Own nail polish, the HyperGel in Turquoise Gloss.


I absolutely love this colour! It's so nice and bright and perfect for this glorious weather. I used the HyperGel Topcoat again to make them shiny.


Since I got my Bill Skinner Bee & Honeycomb ring, I literally haven't taken it off. I love it so much and can't wait to buy another amazing ring from their collections.


No doubt, next week's nails will be another Models Own treat!

Models Own HyperGel Turquoise Gloss £5
Models Own HyperGel Top Coat £8
Bill Skinner Bee & Honeycomb Ring £60

x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lovelies, just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    You can check the details out here:

    http://notesofpetranella.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    Elle x

    ReplyDelete