Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Body Shop Vanilla Body Lotion

Zee here...

Every time I wake up it has become part of my morning routine to moisturise my face before applying make up. I seem to struggle with dry skin so I've tried a few different creams but the ones I always seem to love are The Body Shop's Body Lotion's. 

I'm currently using the Vanilla scent but I have previously had the Peach one too. These smell delicious - my boyfriend always jokes that I leave the rooms smelling of chocolate and sweets which can't be a bad thing! I also received a compliment when I was in the kitchen at work the other day when one of the girls asked if I was wearing Shea Butter because I smelt good! 


The lotion is soft and easy to apply, leaving your skin feeling amazing! One thing I'm impressed with is how much it soaks into your skin, you aren't left with the greasiness that some moisturisers cause. Therefore you don't have to wait long to get dressed as there isn't a risk of it marking your clothes. 

I've always been a big fan of The Body Shop due the fact the don't test on animals and that their products are so natural and pure. This lotion has now become my regular moisturiser but I can't wait to try some different scents as so far the Vanilla and Peach have been a success! 

Check out The Body Shop's site here: http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Ooh this sounds lovely...bet it smells so good! I've just reviewed a lovely pampering natural body wash and lotion myself...so gorgeous! Anyway thanks for opening my eyes to another great pamper treat! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete