Monday 7 July 2014

No7 'Hotting Up' Gel-Look Shine Polish

Zee here...

Today's nail polish is Boots No7 'Hotting Up' nail polish which is part of the new gel shine range. It's a lovely hot pink shade which is nice for the summer and goes with loads of different outfits! 


The polish dried really quickly and the finish was lovely and smooth. I could have left it with only one coat and it would have been fine but I always like to do a second coat. 

Usually when I paint my nails I have to use my Maybelline Super Stay 7 Day Clear Gel polish on top to give it the shine but this lovely nail varnish has a nice gel finish on it's own! This means I'm saving money by not using the extra varnish and it also saves time painting them.

I'd definitely recommend this Gel Shine No7 polish, I've already bought another one in a dark maroon/wine colour which I'll try out next! 

X

1 comment:

  1. A lovely summery colour and the fact it dries quickly even better Lucy

    ReplyDelete