Thursday 3 July 2014

What's Inside B's Bag Today!

B here...

I always see blog posts about what's inside people's bags and I love to have a nosy, so I thought I'd share with you what's inside my bag today.

I try and alternate my bags regularly, but at the moment my Alexa seems to be getting the most use. I got it last Christmas and I love it. It's the oversized one, so plenty of room for all the stuff I seem to lug around. As you can see, I'm a bit Mulberry obsessed with my make up bag and purse.



I carry quite a bit of make up with me everyday and some essentials are the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder (£7.99) that smells of chocolate, Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic Powder (£2.99) which I got in my June Glossybox, my EcoTools Bamboo Powder Brush (£9.99), a really good brush that doesn't malt and Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pout (£15.00), lovely baby pink colour and not too sticky.

Can't forget my phone, which has the amazing pineapple case from Skinnydip London.

Maybe next time, we'll find a coconut in my bag! (those who watch Sex and the City will get the reference)

x

2 comments:

  1. I love everything, but you should put bigger photos :)

    http://everyella.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What do you mean by put bigger photos? As in more photos of each item up close or just the image bigger? New to blogging :) x

      Delete