Wednesday 16 July 2014

July's 'Stars & Stripes' GlossyBox

B here...

This month's Glossybox has arrived!! I didn't realise that it was going to be the Stars and Stripes box, so it was a nice surprise when I unpacked it.


As always, beautifully packaged and the blue and red theme continues inside the box.



Let's see what's inside...


Bellapierre cosmetics: Mineral lipstick (full sized) at £20


I've never tried orange lipstick because I can't imagine it would suit me, but I will have a try. It's very smooth.


Colour Club: Glossy Seal which has cruelty free ingredients which is good to know. $8 for 15ml. I'm a serious nail polish addict but this colour didn't grab me, but maybe I'll think differently when it's applied.


Carmex: Lip Balm at £2.69. I've tried Carmex before a long time ago and I like it. Funny sensation with the beeswax but does helped chapped lips.


Good size to take with you everywhere.


ABSOLUTE New York: Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer at $4.99. 


I've tried Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer before, which was good and my eyeshadow stayed on all day, so I look forward to trying this one to see if it is the same or better. When I put it on my hand, it was silky smooth, so I have high hopes.


tarte: lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara at £19.50 for 7ml. First impressions,  I really like the mascara bottle.


The brush looks good and looks like it'll be able to get into the lashes in the corner of your eye with ease.


Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this month's Glossybox. A bunch of staple products from brands I haven't tried before, so I look forward to testing them out.

If you are interested in subscribing to Glossybox, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment