Saturday 12 July 2014

Nail Polish Rack

B here...

If you have read through some of my previous blog posts, you would have picked up that I love nail polish! You could probably say I'm addicted in fact. To be honest, I haven't counted how many nail polishes I have, but it is definitely a lot. I used to keep all my nail polish in a toiletries bag, which you could never zip up, so I thought it was time to organise them.

My boyfriend and I popped into HomeSense to see if we could find something to put all my nail polishes in or on. We found a spice rack, which had 3 levels and wide enough for 2 rows of nail polish on each level.

Here is the finished result and it's jam packed full already, so I'll need to buy another one or a bigger one!


It's so much better now having them in a rack, so I can see what colours I have when it comes to my weekly nail colour change.

Do you have a nail rack at home or another way you organise your nail polishes?

x

1 comment:

  1. They look great in the rack. I got a new storage box a few months ago and started reorganising my storage - I'll add the link to that post at the bottom of my comment in case you wanted to take a look. I've just discovered your blog via a RT on Twitter and enjoying reading yours and Zee's posts x

    http://pinkglowsprettypolish.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/new-nail-storage-and-organisation.html#more

    ReplyDelete