Sunday 20 July 2014

My Outfit for an Oxford Wedding

Zee here...

Below is the outfit I wore this weekend to a wedding in Oxford at the lovely Oxford Thames Four Pillars Hotel. I love lace so when I saw a shell pink lace dress in New Look I just had to have it! And want to know what the best bit is? It was in a summer exclusive 25% off deal! That meant this dress went down from £22.99 to £17 - what a bargain!! 


One of the best things about the colour shell pink is that it's very easy to accersorize. I chose to wear nude strappy heels with my dress as I feel they always look nice and classy at a wedding. Also it struggle with shoes as I have narrow feet with a high instep but as these high heels have a strap I'm a lot more comfortable in them and can stay in them longer! The nude high heels were also from New Look and cost £19.99.

I was unsure what jewellery to wear as the dress came with a black and gold belt and all of my gold necklaces are chunky fashion ones which would clash with this dress. I decided to go for some statement earrings instead which can be seen in the image below. The pink and gold flower earrings looked great on and really brightened up my outfit! I decided that as I was wearing big earrings I didn't need a necklace on with the dress and I also decided against bracelets as yet again all my gold ones are fashion bangles and made to make a statement.


I used a black envelope clutch with a gold trim to match the black belt I had one. This bag is a perfect size for me as I could fit my flat beaded sandals (for in case my feet hurt too much in the heels), make up, money, keys and phone in! It also looked great with the outfit so tied it altogether nicely! I have had this clutch bag for a while now but it was also from New Look.



The wedding was lovely and the venue was absolutely beautiful! The weather even held out for us too. It was a great day and I loved my outfit! 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment